Kohler & Campbell History
|In 1896, Charles Kohler and John Calvin Campbell merged their talents together to form Kohler & Campbell Industries, Inc., building one of America’s largest piano companies. Their partnership last just 18 years due to the untimely death of Campbell, who has been credited with pioneering many manufacturing techniques. Kohler, who was considered a genius as a factory organizer and businessman, and a perfect complement to Campbell, embarked on a piano-making career. The rest is history!
To view the our entire line of Kohler & Campbell pianos, visit www.kohlerandcampbell.com